Episode 167: Meh or Not Meh - Introducing Our New Rating System
It is not the San Francisco treat, but it's just as yummy... it's a new episode of the ElectricSistaHood podcast.
In this episode of the podcast, the ladies chat about various gaming news items and answer a couple of audience questions, and it's a good ride. We have another "what should I be for halloween" question, a question about the upcoming 2010 "Alice in Wonderland" release, and revisit how being being financially strapped in our youths has shaped how we purchase games in our adult lives from SlimTaurus78.
Randomness doesn't escape the show, once again the Vampire/Daywalker/Twilight debate rears it's ugly head but it is counter balanced by upcoming video game releases for the month of October, the anime series "Alice Academy" and Pandalicious rounds out the hour with her late impressions of Call of Duty 4.
Here is a better way to give you the gist of what this episode is like:
- Let's Give Twilight the Silver Bullet
- I Want to Spit Love, Peace, and Acid
- ESHmom, sign This - Don't Read, Just Sign
- Is Jay-Z Beyonce-Whipped?
- Where Bastards Are Found, Wenches Always Follow
- and finally
- Soap McTavish Is Not the Scottish Version of Irish Spring