Episode 95: Batman Doesn't Eat Babies
You say you want a revolution, well, you know... we aren't here to change the world. Monday still equals new podcast episode day, and I don't see that changing anytime too soon.
In this episode of the podcast, the girls cover the popular creative peoples website, "Deviant Art" as well as the anime series "Vampire Knight" and examine the possible effect GTA IV may have on the national release of the "Iron Man" film. We are chock full of something on this episode people, and I think it just may possibly be caffeine. Don't quote me on that one though, just check out the titles we didn't use for this episode and draw your own conclusions:
- OC BC Does Not Equal AC/DC
- Everyone Is Social On Da InterWebs
- He Wasn't Worth Remembering
- I Heart Vampiress (And They Heart, Hearts
- We Have Angst With A Little More Angst On The Side
- A T-Rex Mobster? ow Does He Tie A Windsor Knot?
- I'm More Isolated Than Ever ON The InterWebs
- Don't Trust Mean People...That's What They WANT You To Do!
- It's Hay Fever Season, But YOu Shouldn't Sneeze Sparkles
Yeah, we go up and down the spectrum this week, trying our best to remind you that time is running out to try and win that custom GTA IV Xbox 360 Elite and bring you some fun insights on the realms of geek, game, and anime... so sit back and enjoy podcast episode number 95: Batman Doesn't Eat Babies.