Episode 132: Now the Balls Have Guns!
It's not Funday without a new episode of the ESH podcast, and today is most definitely Funday. "The time has come," the NinJa says, to talk of many things...
Of video games and anime, of guest hosts and interviewees...and while your cop of coffee is boiling hot, and your bandwidth is full and free, kaloo kalay come spend the day, listening to the new podcast of the ESH.
This is one of our more fun episodes as we are joined by game creator and co-host of the Dead Pixel Live Show on AllGames.com Derrick H. to talk about his new Xbox Live Community game Revenge of the Ball, and his show DPL while Panda brings a touch of FPS to the playground with her loves and loathes of Left 4 Dead, the anime series Monster, and NinJa rounds out the hour talking about the Ghostbusters game and some thoughts about the changes coming to the Tekken franchise with the pending release of the new title. Oh yeah, Playstation Home makes it into the conversation, as does Las Vegas and weird anime plot mechanism themes.
It's a doozy of an episode, and if you need further proof, check out the titles we didn't use for the episode
- Some of Us Have Jobs - We Pay Bills - And We Don't Live With Our Moms
- Sometimes You Just Wanna Play Duck Hunt
- It's Called "You Will Die" But You Didn't Hear That
- Derrick's Hour In Vegas Lasted Three Days
- Viva Las ESHMom
- If You Like Being Vomited On, This Is The Game For You
- When Doctors Become Assassins
- The Dog Got Randy - And That's Not Even the Fantasy Episode
- It's Like An Ultra Lounge Without the "Ultra" Part
- and finally
- You Can Do a Lot With Government Cheese
So sit down, plug in, and turn up ESH Podcast Episode 132: Now the Balls Have Guns!