Episode 104: My Senses Are There, My Balls Are Not Inert, Lock & Load, Let's Go!
It's Monday again, and it's time once more for a new episode of the ESH podcast.
I hope you guys and gals from the land of ESH had a happy and safe holiday weekend. I know I did, and I'm pretty sure that Panda did. Today we have another NinJa/Panda podcast episode where NinJa goes a bit in depth on the video game GRID and Panda shares some of her first impressions on the Diablo 3 announcement. It's a nearly all video game fun-packed episode, that you should totally pick up right now.
Don't believe me, here are some of the titles we decided not to use that came from the episode:
- Do You Question My Skills? (When don't I?)
- You Shouldn't Rape Your Tech They Can't Say "No."
- The Story of a Ninja Called Spanky
- ESHDog Cannot Be Controlled
- Lik eSands In an Hourglass, These Are The Races of Our Lives
- Ive Got Anal Leakage, But I'm Not Anxious About It.
- When ESHMom Ain't Happy, Ain't Nobody Happy
- Omnipotent Does Not Equal Omniscient
- Never Trust Cheese That Doesn't Melt
- In Diablo 4, He Fights That Super Boxer From Russia
- If She's Got Multiple Boobies, Who's Looking At Her Face?
- If You Think That Anal Leakage Is Bad, Guess What Her Armpits Do
- Is It Time For A WoW Siesta?
- WoW Craves, Diablo Saves Saves
- Coming Soon: Smackdown! Diable VS Bobby Flay
It's a good episode, so grab your coffee and enjoy ESH podcast episode 104: My Senses Are There, My Balls Are Not Inert, Lock & Load, Let's Go!