Episode 128: Panda Does Dallas, No I Don't!
I really don't. I like caffeinated beverages. A lot. I can drink several of them in a row, which can lead to a very hyper new episode of the ESH podcast appearing on this site any given Monday... like this one.
In this episode of the podcast, the Sistahs of ESH spend a big chunk of time on viewer questions, Ninja shares her short list of console titles she's looking forward to getting her grubby little mitts on, and Panda closes out the hour with a rundown and first impressions of the manga, "Captive Hearts." It's a laugh riddled, caffeine induced episode of the ESH podcast, I'll share some of the titles we didn't use to give you an idea of what the following hour and change show turned out to be like.
- Your Hat Doesn't Hover?
- Emma Peel In Sailor Moon? That Defeats the Meaning of the 60's!
- Don't Listen to One-Eyed-Critics
- If I Whisper It, Maybe Microsoft Won't Know That I'm Making Fun of Steve Ballmer
- It's Not Just Girl Stuff, It's Girlie-Girl Stuff
- I'd Like to See Some Lupus In My Anime
- Oxidized Bread Can't Be Turned Into Metal
I don't mean to brag, I don't mean to boast, but we're like hot buttah on your breakfast toast in this episode guys. Plug in your headphones and take a listen to ESH Podcast Episode 128: Panda Does Dallas (No I Don'!)