Episode 158: God of War Is Not Proper Sex Education
This Monday, we have a special new episode of the ESH podcast. In this episode we welcome our very own King Baby Duck to the hosting chair to talk a bit about his new team project, The Boston Bastard Brigade, among other things.
Those other things include EA's The SIMS 3, the new Gears of War 2 DLC, and some knee jerk reactions to the Batman: Arkham Asylum demo available via both the XBox Marketplace and the PSN store. Pandalicious even chimes in with her impressions of the new Xbox experience preview including the Avatar Store, Netflix parties, and even some games on demand stuffs.
We are chock full of laughs, tangents, and maybe a Naruto dig or two. To give you an idea of what this show is like, here are some of the titles we didn't use for this episode:
- What Did Cake Ever Do To Her?
- I'm Gonna Touch It - No, I'm Not
- Perhaps That's Why They Call it Project Natal
- The Naruto Door Is Marked "Exit"
- This Is a Warning For All Aspiring Spinal Tap Drummers
- Your SIM Oughta Check Out That Julia Child Movie
- Pana Will Work - For Microsoft Points
- Avatar Marketplace - Isn't That What Started the Civil War?
- and finally
- Here's One Case Where Shrinkage Is Good
So kick back, relax and enjoy Electric Sista Hood Podcast Episode 158: God of War Is Not Proper Sex Education