Episode 68: Caffeine Plus Pandalicious Equals Bad Idea
Monday brings with it yet another new episode of the ESH podcast. This episode I have to say, was kinda a weird one. Good, but weird.
It's just the two sistahs Pandalicious and NinJaSistah holding it down for episode 68. Pandalicious tries to help NinJaSistah wrap her mind around the anime series Nerima Daikon Brothers, and I emphasize the word tries. Then on the flipside of the hour, NinJaSistah glosses over some of the news from the Tokyo Game Show and shares her first impressions of the PS3 title Heavenly Sword.
Yeap, it's a fun, and weird hour this week, and if you don't believe me, just check out the rejected titles for this weeks episode:
- Don't Take Her Shoes, She Needs the Height
- It's Not The Size of Your URL, It's How You Use It
- We Were Sharing Bodily Fluids LAST Week
- Why Is The Radish Throbbing?
- The Words, "Big Throbbing Daikon" Scare Me
- The Most Forbidden Love: When Man Meets Panda
- What She Did With a Fishcake: On The Next Maury
- Sony made Me Go Dutch Then Tried To Rape Me
- The PS3 Controller Was A Pain in the SIXAXIS
- Hopefully, This Will Be the Last Sexually Oriented Wii Joke
- The Inevitability of the Response to "What What?"
- To Gank or To Frag? The Question Endures
After reading that list of rejected titles, I'm sure you want to dive into this weeks episode. So, sit back, get your a cup of joe, and enjoy episode 68: Caffeine Plus Pandalicious Equals Bad Idea