Episode 92: Anime, It's Not Me, It's You
Monday rears it's ugly face area again and so the ESH Crew gives you a new episode of the podcast to hide behind.
In this episode of the podcast, the regular trio is back at it to talk about the anime series Paranoia Agent the manga Dazzle and the disconnect with animes optioned from manga with a smattering of Fushigi Yugi and a few other things.
To give you an idea of the places we go, here are the titles we didn't use for this episode:
- Dance Moves To Die For
- Then Anime Boston Turned Into The Shining
- No One Told Me About the NinJa Rape
- It's Like The Lion King, Without The Lions
- The Old Lady Pulled a Geraldo
- It's Not Like We've Ever Shied Away From Spoilers Before
- Twisted, Dark and Perverse - That's Entertainment!
- They Don't Sell Kool-Aid At Suicide.com
- We Haven't Talk About Incest In a Long Time
- They Should Have Called Him HeckBoy
- Bitch! Listen To Bruce Willis!
- Coming Next Week: Whatever NinJa Wanted to Talk About
- Inside Joke of The Week: You Just Lost The Game
Yeah, it's going to be that kind of episode. So sit back, relax and enjoy podcast Episode 92: Anime, It's Not Me, It's You!