Episode 93: You Can't Have Your Cake And Cheat It Too!
Another Monday bears forth another new episode of the ESH podcast, and this one is as entertaining as all the rest.
Today, Pandalicious takes you through the anime series Bus Gamer based on the short series manga of the same name while NinJaSistah [slow on the update, admittedly] talks about her new Portal/OrangeBox experience. Even though MagicMystic was MIA for this recording, the girls were still able to find a way to off on some interesting tangents.
Don't believe me? Here are the rejected episode titles:
- Sitting In The Ooze, Waiting To Respawn
- The Office Was Empty, But It Wasn't The Weekend
- My Companion Cube Was Alone On Valentines Day
- Nobody Ate Anybody In Staying Alive Either
- Somebody Ought To Put That Morality Chip Into Dick Chaney
- That Dude In Portal? He's A Chick
- Dat Cube Gotta Go!
- Hot Man Candy Has A Gooey Center
- Walk Softly and Carry A Big Lead Pipe
- Muppets Singin About Killing Me Scares Me
- I'm Not Comfortable With A Man Having A Baby
- It's An Animated World, And I'm An Animated Girl
- The World Wildlife Fund Has Nothing On Them
- I'd Tell You About The Third Episode, But I've Slept Since Then
So grab another cup o' joe and take a listen to ESH podcast episode 93: You Can't Have Your Cake And Cheat It Too!