Episode 110: And Now Girls On Trampolines!
Monday is here again, and so is a new episode of the ESH podcast. The girl team is complete on this one so expect randomness galore this hour and change.
The episode kicks off with Pandalicious and MagicMystic discussing how they came to love and specialize on the topics they, well, are experts on here at camp ESH. [In case you are new to the game, Panda shows anime some love while Magic takes us down the dark and [every once and a while] psychotic path of manga. While the girls chat about their passions and influences toward them, Ninja tries to keep up by hanging back in the corner.
When the dust settles, NinJaSistah jumps into the conversation to talk about the resurgence of the Science Fiction genre in mainstream entertainment and the pros and cons of it's new found popularity. It's another weird and wacky episode guys, check out the titles we didn't use for this one:
- Off-Topic's the Best Place to Be
- if I Had Known, I Would Have Worn Pants @ M4M Night
- if It's Good For Your Heart, It's Crap
- Fluff Is Not a Milk Substitute
- My Blank Is Different From Her Blank
- Tales From The Kids Table
- This Tiara makes Me Completely Unrecognizable
- Your Mom Should Never Ask What That Tentacle Is Doing
- Panda's Guide to the Four Stages of Sex
- The Pickle Distracted MagicMystic
- This Isn't A Filler Episode - Everything Is Meaningful
- That's Very Smexy
- I Want to Punt Small Children
- What Magic Is Tasting is The Combination Blue dye No.1 and Yellow Dye No. 5
- The Flintstones Is Not Completely Historically Accurate Either
- Green M&M's and Communist Plots
- And Something Raunchy This Way Comes
- Alan Rickman Is So Hard
So hunker down, grab a cup of joe and enjoy ESH Podcast Episode 110: And Now Girls On Trampolines!