Episode 111: The Sistahs' Are Shooting Blanks
If the title alone doesn't clue you in that it's new podcast episode Monday, I don't know what will.
In this episode of the podcast the girls talk about the anime series "SpeedGrapher," mis-steps and corrections that SCEA can make with the PS3 to recapture the bulk of the gamer market, things that make Panda want to punch babies in the face, EA games, PAX, PAX preparations, the fact that Pandalicious is not going to PAX but NinJa is, "Watchmen" the movie versus the graphic novel, and more. Don't believe me, check out the titles we didn't use for the show.
- Holes First, Person Second
- I'm Anything But Cheap
- A Hot Bed of Gamer Geek Sausage
- Belching With Joy
- Did They Put Pudding In Your Bowling Ball Again?
- Suck It Up, Build It In (That Sounds So Dirty)
- NinJa Rags On Sony Again
- If Sony Was Bachelor No.2, It Would Lose Again
- Someone Shot My Smilie Face
- Geometry Wars Doesn't Suck Asteroids
- It Makes Me Want To Punch Babies
- If You Think There Was A Lot of Breaststroking At The Olympics, You Should See SpeedGrapher
- and finally
- If You Snap It, You'll Go Blind
Yep, it's another random, fun podcast for you guys, so sit back and enjoy podcast episode 111: The Sistahs' Are Shooting Blanks