Episode 139: When You Get Home, Slap Me... Don't Ask.
It's Monday once again, so that means we have to hit you with a new episode of the ESH podcast doesn't it? Yep, sure does, and we're glad to do so.
In this weeks episode of the podcast NinJaSistah and Pandalicious cover a wide range of topics starting with Pandalicious' need of a new job, to video game titles Batman: Arkham Asylum,God of War 3, as well as the Final Fantasy and Tenchu franchises and the manga Pride of Bagdad. Oh yeah, we talk a bit more about the lack of mature and "seasoned gamer" titles on the Wii platform as well.
Did I mention the tangents we go on? Nope? I should have. One of the tangents might involve a limerick, I'm not sure, but for a better idea of what we end up talking about in this episode, check the titles we came up with but didn't use for this episode:
- Help Wanted? Have We Got a Panda For You
- There Once were Some Ladies From ESH...
- Did You Say Talking?
- Wii Need Some Excitement, Nintendo
- The Monkey Boy In Pandalicious Was Suddenly Unleashed
- And Certainly Not Batman: The Bold and The Beautiful
- When Revers-Puberty Occurs, This Vehicle Will Be Unmanned
- It's Like The Lion King With Guns
- Her Hot Pants Have a Bow In The Back - For Modesty
- Episode Includes Our Impression of Oprah!
- and last, but not least
- No Trees Were Killed To Produce This Podcast
Told you it was an interesting show. So sit back, relax and enjoy ESH Podcast Episode 139: When You Get Home, Slap Me... Don't Ask