Episode 201: The Date Is A Lie
It's E3 Monday but that doesn't mean we will take a break from bringing you a new episode of the ESH podcast, it just means that the episode is mostly going to be about E3. No big whoop, wanna fight about it?
While Panda toils away at ye olde "day job" NinJa and Hamsterman2049 will be running throughout the halls of E3 2010 but before she left for the West Coast, NinJaSistah had a pow-wow with Panda talking about all the rumors, some of the known announcements and general interesting ideas surrounding the E3 event. From Microsofts' project Natal possible name change to "Wave" and what it may have to offer the casual-hardcore gamer to Sony's "move" technology we talk about immersive gaming in depth. Need more reasons to listen to this episode? Check out some of the titles we came up with but didn't use:
- Rock Band 3 Says Flippers Are for Pinball Games
- When Does Weird Al's Polka Band Come Out?
- Wave If You Want to Bust a Move
- Wands With Balls? Sony's Just Asking for Abuse
- Harm Pixels, Not People
- We Return to the Subject of Self-Buttering Popcorn
- My Farmville Crop Won't End World Hunger
- No Burning Monkeys Were Harmed In the Making of This Episode
- I Can't Talk to You Now -- I'm Playing a Game on This Phone
- Two Turntables and a Microphone -- That Would Be Heroic
- and finally
- Oh, I Heard BJ
- I Love Parts of My Childhood, Particularly Between 6:30 and 7
So there you have it. Plenty of reasons to listen to Electric Sista Hood Podcast Episode 201: The Date is a Lie! The most important one being it's all about E3 baby!