Episode 87: That's The Problem With Theology, Too Much Math
Another new Monday equals another new episode of the ESH podcast. And this one gets, well, kinda girlie.
In this episode of the podcast Pandalicious brings up the demise of the NewType magazine and notes the decline in printed review media focusing on anime or manga here in the US. Then MagicMystic chimes in with her thoughts on the very, very sugary anime series Shugo Chara by TV Tokyo. Not to be left out, NinJaSistah chimes in with some gaming news updates and continues on the sugary sweet anime series Sorcerer Hunters.
It's a fun episode, but don't take my word for it. Let these rejected episode titles tell reveal the fun-ness of it all...
- Don't Choke On Microsoft's Wad
- This Is A Pimpless Podcast
- Twelve F-Words Makes It Extra Explicit
- NewType Has Contracted Magazine Cancer
- MagicMystic Fives The Ultimate Spoiler
- Panda Puts Out For Published Writers
- Harry Potter Jumped The Shark At Book Four
- Sporty Spice Is A Version of Me? Egg-zactly!
- Yeah, But Can She Transform Into A Camaro?
- Just Another Manic Chara
- A Black Egg With An "X" On It? The EAster Bunny's Not Gonna Like That
- When The Keymaster Met The Gatekeeper
- You Gotta Be Sick To Watch Sorcerer Hunters
- These Suspenders Defy All Laws of Physics
- This Series Puts The "Con" in Necronomicon
- You'll Be Like That's What Panda Was Talking About
- Getting Guys Off In 30 Minutes Or Less
- Panda's Got Too Much Blood In Her Alcohol System
- I Ain't 'Fraid Of No Toast
- NewType Kicks It's Own Bucket
- Slow Entropy Sucks
So, grab you a new cuppajoe and settle in to enjoy Episode 87: That's The Problem With Theology, Too Much Math