Episode 89: It's Like Six Flags Over The Electric Chair
I know it's officially Wednesday, but a late new episode of the ESH podcast is always better than never receiving the episode at all.
Pandalicious shares some musings about viral video treasure trove YouTube, FUNimation channel getting itself out of the rerun doldrums, and self buttering popcorn. [you'll just have to listen to find out more about that one] Then NinJaSistah jumps in to add the sprinklings of gaming news including some first impressions on Legendary, and MagicMystic rounds out the show with another review of an edgy manga title. This title is hard to describe so I'll just give you the name...Deadman Wonderland.
If you want some help deciding to watch this episode, just check out the rejected title list:
- Air Causes Cancer-Didn't You Know?
- Popcorn's Coming! And That's Just Sick
- Popcorn: Now It Makes It's Own Gravy
- Point Me To The Nearest Ghost
- Retards Are Special, Too
- Crinklebread Must Make Great Toast
- Magic's Not A Stuntwoman, But She Plays One In A Videogame
- Take magic To Vegas, I'll Knit A Sweater
- Kitty Birds Just Don't Look Menacing Enough
- 101 Things To Do With Your Yang
- Blood As A Weapon? The Red Cross Can't Keep Up Now!
- An Eye for A What?!
- Deadman Wonderland, Great Entertainment For Bulimics
- The G Ward Really Does Exist
- YouTube, It fights Mental Boredom
- ESH Is Full of Crafty Bastards
Yeah boy, it's time for ESH Podcast Episode Number 89: It's Like Six Flags Over The Electric Chair