Episode 131: The "O"pacalypse Is Upon Us
I have decided from now on to call new podcast day Funday from now on, and this Funday promises to leave no laugh behind.
With a bit of a miscommunication between talent wranglers, Pandalicious and NinJaSistah are left to their own devices and the usual quirkiness ensues. From Oprah, Obama, the T&A of Lara Croft, video game development cycles, the new Street Fighter movies back around to new console game demos there are few things that escape the conversation this week.
To give you an idea of how this episode of the podcast twists and turns, here are the nominated titles for the episode:
- Milk-Chan, Inquiring Minds Want To Know
- Time To Break Out The Plastic Underpants
- How To Improve Your Accuracy When Shooting People In The Face
- The "O"pacalypse Is Upon Us
- There's More To Lara Croft Than T&A
- Introducing the Greatest Videogame of 2014
- Here's Something Even Pandalicious Won't Touch
- There Are "Methods" To Her Piracy
- The Only Chinese In Kristen Kreuk Is Moo Goo Gai Pan
- We Reveal The Final Fate of MagicMysticGrl
- We Have Nothing to Fear, but F.E.A.R. 2
- Are You A Good Douche Or A Bad Douche?
- Microsoft Wonders If An Avatar Can Write A Press Release
- and the podcast title goes to...
ESH podcast episode number 131:The "O"pacalypse Is Upon Us!
Enjoy the rest of your Funday morning, afternoon, or evening as the case may be.