Episode 137: Don't Make Me Turn This Podcast Around
It's yet another day day ending in "y" so why not give you a new episode of the ESH podcast? Yeah, there is no reason not to, so here you go.
Went to a podcast and a fight broke out. I will be nice and call it a strong disagreement between two strong women and turns into Pandalicious needing to know her role...which is bring you guys some interesting perspectives on things like the XBLive game Peggle and micro-transactions while NinJaSistah drops the knowledge on ya about a bunch of stuff. From some Lego games in the works, to BioShock 2 known' and unknown facts, and the new Utah bill that so far away from what we really need when it comes to violent or sexually over-toned themes, that it won't go anywhere.
To give you an idea of what you are in for, here are some of the titles that we didn't use for this podcast:
- That's Quite An Empire State Building You Got There
- Wo Watches The Watchmen? Not Very Many, Apparently
- Indiana Jones and the Cold sore of a Movie
- Scrambled Eggs Is Murder
- For That Matter, You're Always Getting Thrown Into Jail In Monopoly
- There's No Way You Can Get Pregnant From Peggle
- I was Listening to the Sistahs, Then Suddenly Cheech & Chong Appeared
- Will Work For Microsoft Points
- and finally
- Devil Dogs Are Not Chocolate Twinkies
Oh yeah, we also rip Jack Thompson a new one, and jibber jabber about a few other things as well. Plenty of diversity here. So sit back and enjoy ESH podcast episode 137: Don't Make Me Turn This Podcast Around