Episode 208: It's the Sonypocalypse - DUN! DUN! DUN!
Another new Monday another new episode of the ESH podcast. We start this week's show talking about Sony and end it in typical ESH style: completely off topic and in-appropriately.
Ninja brings up the Sony 3.41 firmware issue which is causing some unfortunate souls who do the update to end up with malfunctioning PS3 and then moves on to Amazon's new Kindle announcement.
Pandalicious chimes in with her thoughts on the the finally released Alan Wake DLC The Signal as well as her theories about the ending of the game in general. Both sisters have been playing some Crackdown 2 this week and Panda gives you the newbie review of the game as well as thoughts on Crackdown/Gears of War comparisons.
Games and gadgets and then games again, this episode of the podcast is wall to wall fun. Need more convincing? Here are some of the titles we came up with but didn't use:
- The Nook E-Reader Just Sounds Dirty
- Thank You, YouTube, for Sucking Even Less
- Return to the Psychoneurotic Institute for the Very Very Nervous
- If You Fall In Love In Silent Hill, Bring Along a Tether Strap
- He Carried His Big Stick Proudly
- What? No Cryogenics for Carmine
- and finally
- We Compare Videogames with the Menu at Burger King
So grab a cup of your favorite whatever and enjoy ESH Podcast Episode 208: It's the Sonypocalypse - DUN! DUN! DUN!