Episode 106: Did I Giggle That Outside Loud?
Who doesn't like new podcast episode Monday? Productive people that's who. Let us help you start your week off on the unproductive tip with this episode of our podcast.
Sans MagicMystic yet again, the sistah's stick to the gaming topic covering both the new and upcoming starting with Panda's take on the game Project Origin and Ninja sharing some of what she was able to take away from the assorted E3 coverage.
From talking about the survival horror game genre to specific experiences with titles like Manhunt and Silent Hill to the thriller-chiller types including the "I don't think NinJa is ever going to finish it" BioShock game. Ninja talks God of War 3, Animal Crossing: City Folk, Star Wars: Clone Wars, Portal 2, and Oneechanbura.
It's another one of our lively podcast episodes people, here are some of the titles we decided not to use to name it:
- Don't. Stop. Waitin' Fer RockBand 2, Yeah
- Who? Guess Who?
- Don't Sell Your Soul For Tic-Tacs
- The New Animal Crossing Lets Me Be Mii
- Kratos Makes Ninja's Gamer Boner Hard
- Kratos Was A Red-Headed Step Child
- Panda's Birthday Is Another 11 1/2 Months Away
- Killing Me Softly with Her Sword
- We Will. We Will...Flock Ewe
- Videogame Word of the Year: Booty
- E3 Didn't Want Me? Well, They're Not Invited to My Place Either
- We Have Nothing To Fear But the Sequel to Fear Itself
- This Guy's Full of Beans, and That Is a Bad Thing
- Don't Ever Attend a Zmbie Reunion
- and finally
- Brain Exlax, I Like that
If that hasn't told you everything you need to know about this week's podcast, then saddle up and give a listen to ESH podcast episode 106: Did I giggle That Outside Loud?